Click here to view our Course Photo Gallery
USGA Rules Govern
All Play Player must keep pace with group ahead or allow faster groups to play through.
Player must maintain a pace of play at a maximum of 2 hours per 9-holes of play.
- Keep all carts 30 feet from Greens
- Soft spikes required
- Shirts must be worn at all times
- 150 marker may be removed & replaced
- Out of Bounce determined by White Stakes. Please observe out of bounds stakes inside course on Hole #8
- All golfers must have their own bag & clubs (Rentals available in clubhouse)
- Replace divots, repair ball marks on greens, smooth & rake all bunkers
- Carts are to be operated by licensed drivers only, & in a manner conductive to the conditions of play. A maximum of 2 riders & 2 bags of clubs per cart
Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Special notes: Yardages marked to the center of green.