Arrowhead specializes in any size golf outings. Our job is to make your event easy, fun, and memorable. We know organizing an outing can be difficult, and we will do everything possible to make it easer.
- Scorecards & Scoresheets ready to go before you arrive
- Closest to pin & Long drive markers in place
- Track & post scores on scoreboard per your request
- Sponsorship sign placement per your request
- Beverage cart available to distribute drinks on the course
Our outing pavillion can be reserved at no cost.
- Indoor and Outdoor seating set up specifically for your needs and has FREE WIFI
- Easy access to amenities: proshop, driving range, practice green
- Charcoal grill stocked and ready to go
- Snackbar tab makes it easy for your golfers, or we have a list of suggested caterers
We can help you get the word out about your outing if it is available to the public.
- Advertise on our Facebook page
- Email to the thousands of golfers in our customer database
- Flyers can be posted and handed out in our proshop
The following prices are for the 2017 golf season (20 golfers or more). These rates are lower than last season. Heather O’Neal is the Outing Coordinator and she can be reached at
- Weekday $26 per person
- Weekend $33 per person
- Add ons
- $2 per person for range balls
- $3 per person for shotgun start
- $7 per person for lunch ticket at our snackbar
- Beverage cart rental $30
- Gift cards available for purchase in any increments to be used as prizes